addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Media Inquiries + Research Projects: Make your hens famous, support the movement › Looking for someone to interview about raising chickens

Looking for someone to interview about raising chickens

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everybody!

I am a student journalist at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. I write about food and all things related for a Journalism School blog called NY Food Chain. I am trying to write a story about raising chickens in New York and need to talk to someone who is actually is raising chickens. I was hoping someone in this group was willing to talk to me, either in person or over the phone, about their chickens and why they have them. I am on a very tight deadline, so an immediate response would be great. I can be reached by email aaf2134@columbia.edu. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Althea A. Fung