addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board General Discussion › Brooklyn Chicken Feed Collective

Brooklyn Chicken Feed Collective

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm down for whatever turns out to be the cheapest organic (doesn't have to be certified) option for BK pickup! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 14
We were totally out of feed and were curious about the Bellerose place (border Qns/LI) that was mentioned by another poster. we picked up 2 bags of the organic pellets. I would say it was too far for a regular joyride, enjoy though the guys are true characters and as a bonus let us all use their bathroom. With the heavy traffic the one-way trip took us about 1.5 hours and maybe a bit more on the way home. Still, I think it took me a good 45 minutes to get to the Queens Farm, so it might be worth the extra mileage to get pellets rather than mash, which my chickens don't like. How wedded are we to the idea of piggybacking on the Queens Farm order? thanks, fiona
Maggie G.
MaggieGroening
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I too would like to get in on bulk feed orders from whatever works.

thanks,
Maggie