addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Chicken Classifieds › anyone have extra chicks or chickens?

anyone have extra chicks or chickens?

A former member
Post #: 3
Im in the market!
bee (AT) bkfarmyards.com
A former member
Post #: 3
I have a Serama cockerel that I'm going to have to rehome pretty soon.. I don't know if he's right for your needs. He's a show quality bird, the breed and this individual is very tame (won't attack kids) and although too loud for apartment living will be quiet as roosters go. He's small (roughly 8" floor to tail, a pound or so) and not particularly cold hardy. I could probably sell him for $100-$150 if I was willing to pimp him energeticlly and drive to bird shows or pop him in the mail but that's not my interest (I'm the voice of Bucky Buckaw's Backyard Chicken Broadcast). If you think you might be interested, let's discuss.

Robert
Maggie
magsrags
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 7
I have a number of chicks in different breeds all under 2 weeks old. Pick up only please EE's......Araucanas (pure)....black Sex links......mixed color Polish standard size.....amerauacana (pure)
Drop me a message.