addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Chickens in the News › Our meet-up group was in the news

Our meet-up group was in the news

Martha
marthalazar
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 35
There was a short article in the Daily News yesterday about chickens and our meetup group specifically. You can see it here on this link:

A Big Chicken Coup

Martha
Owen T.
OwenTaylor
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 14
What a great article!!! The comments section is infuriating, however. Everyone, please post some positive comments. Thank you!
Owen T.
OwenTaylor
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 16
Ok, the worst comment was removed - PHEW! but the comments section could still use some positive comments. Thanks!
Martha
marthalazar
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 36
Zoinks! I can't believe how aggressive some of the comments were. I'm surprised I didn't get targeted specifically with the whole vet bill that was mentioned. biggrin

I put in one and hope some others will follow.