Kansas City FreeThinkers Social Group Message Board › Thursday evening dinner & movie

Thursday evening dinner & movie

A former member
Hi there!

I just called Jerusalem Cafe in Westport and put in our reservation for Thursday evening at 6:00pm. Looks like we're going to have a great turnout for the event: 14 people are signed up so far between the 2 groups that are going. :-)

I will call the restaurant again on Thursday and update our reservation if needbe, so please do me a favor and change your RSVP or sent me a message if you will NOT be coming to dinner that evening. This will help the restaurant prepare for our group. I'd appreciate having an accurate count by 5:00pm Thursday. Thanks for your help with this!

I think that's all ~ we'll have dinner from 6:00-7:15pm and then head over to the Tivoli about a block away for the movie at 7:30pm. If you haven't had the chance to view the trailer for the film you might do so before Thursday ~ it's a controversial movie and I want to make sure people know what they're going to be seeing.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns: 913-909-0842 cell

Cheers & see you soon!

River