Kansas City FreeThinkers Social Group Message Board › **Important** Jazz Museum meetup next Tuesday

**Important** Jazz Museum meetup next Tuesday

A former member
Hi everyone!

I'm very excited ~ we're a week away from the Jazz meetup next Tuesday evening and I wanted to send out a reminder email to all members.

**NOTE: I have invited the International Social meetup group to this event as well as many of my coworkers at Legal Aid, so this will NOT be an exclusively-FreeThinkers event. Please be courteous in conversation. :-)

***PLEASE: Take a moment in the next 24 hours to update your RSVP! If you are signed up and you cannot come please remove/change yours, and if you know you're coming and have not yet signed up please do so. (or text/call/email me if you cannot access a computer and I can help you change your RSVP as well.)

The director will be making up nametags for all the guests that evening so please please please (!) be considerate and keep your RSVP current. I'm going to email her a list of attendees on Wednesday this week, so help me out. :-)

If you are signed up with a guest, I will need their name for the list, so please email me back asap and let me know that info.

There will be "light appetizers" served at the end of the museum tour, but there is no food available for purchase at the Blue Room, so please plan accordingly if you will need to eat dinner before the event.

The tour will begin *promptly* at 6:00pm. Please also be respectful of this time and plan to arrive even as early as 5:45pm so you can get your nametag and be ready for the tour. I know there is some street parking on 18th street, and there is a parking lot a couple blocks west of the museum & Blue Room on the corner of 18th & Paseo.

The performance at the Blue Room that evening is Jazz Poetry Jams featuring national poet Queen Godis. Queen is one of the best spoken word artists to come out of Russell Simons Def Jam circuit and does an INCREDIBLE show.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns! :-)

River 913-909-0842 cell ~ or email me