add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Kansas City FreeThinkers Social Group Message Board › Ride Ourselves Sick at Worlds of Fun - Parking and Meeting Details

Ride Ourselves Sick at Worlds of Fun - Parking and Meeting Details

A former member
With two days to go, I think it's time to consider parking.  Worlds of Fun charges a fee for parking ($13 per car).  In order to keep this cost down, we may want to rendesvous at a nearby location (such as Ameristar) and pile into a couple of cars.  Of course, you would be at the mercy of one of the drivers if you wish to leave early. If anybody wants to drive for a carpool, please post a connent with the direction you're coming from.

I'm assuming most of you will be bringing cell phones.  I plan to bring some ziploc bags so we can ride Fury of the Nile and other water rides without ruining our phones.

I plan to be at the gate about 3:50, and can be reached at (913) 489-7362 if you have to arrive late or have trouble finding us.

Saturday is expected to have a high of 88, with only a 10% chance of rain, so we should be in good shape there.  I look forward to seeing everybody then (and if you do get sick, try not to throw up on me ;-) ).

A former member
Post #: 1
My wife and I both have gold season passes, and free parking's included in that. We'll be coming from Raytown. I'd be happy to meet up somewhere and carpool if anyone's interested. This'll be our first meetup with you guys and gals. We're looking forward to it!