Join us for the 23rd Annual Project Blue River Rescue!
Cleaning up the Blue River takes hundreds of people of all ages and abilities. All ages welcome!
What You Should Know:
• There will be donuts, coffee and juice in the morning.
• There will be lunch at noon.
• All tools are furnished.
• You should dress for working outside in dirty, possibly muddy, conditions.
• Closed-toe shoes are absolutely necessary for your safety and required.
• Insect repellant is suggested.
• Bring a reusable drinking water container and drinking water will be supplied.
Hope to see you there!