align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › Overtoning, as a way of life, this is my secret, I share it with you

Overtoning, as a way of life, this is my secret, I share it with you

A former member
Post #: 74
~ Nameste ~ This is who I Am ~ This is what I do ~ I Am This That I Am ~
~ My dream/vision is to share my overtones with all, they bring balace n grounding ~
~ They are able to take me n you higher because of the grounding ~
~ They bring healing to ones inner being and then your body heals itself ~
~ Please listen to them in the order and you will receive a message I feel ~
~ I found my song a while back, now I find my dance, my mojo, lol, I Am Free ~
~ Now I share all that I Am with you in hopes of co-creating something beyond us ~

Warning, this first one is intense you my want to turn volume down to a comfortable level,
but I listen to all of these as load as I my system will allow, lol

I envision my self as the guy and then the others join in, so beautiful, the mound is similar to a place that I
go to for solitude, this is where I made my Arcturian connections and the tones started to expand, wow....

I do this, all of this, wow I have to express it!! Some of you may also know of these tones that just come to you, you are most likely expressing them by yourself, whom will come out of their closets and join me? You know whom you are and are ready to express your heart as I AM now "fearless", ready to express my love vibrations

Can you see yourself doing this? I can!!! Here's a link: http://www.voice-heal...­

Yes I am all of this, :) My Arcturian Soul Family I know this, much Love and Deep Peace is here for all, :)

~ Anna Nalick ~ "Just Breathe"

~ Anna Nalick ~ New song "Shine"

At your service

Tracy