KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › My journey and an important message, Part 1

My journey and an important message, Part 1

A former member
Post #: 76
I sent this out in email form and will have 2 posts for it

I know everyone is busy with all the events going on n such as am I. I have had many dreams, I envision a sacred celebration, a glimpse of what could be here for us much sooner than anticipated. The month of June has been incredible, June 1st is my 1 year anniversary of awakening to "All That It Is", seeing clearly what I must do... I follow my heart now and for over a year... wala ~ "Law of Attraction" is in full swing now, Universe has opened up more fully than ever before... every thing is making sense, the meetups I attend, the people I meet, the beauty that is all around me every where I go... my thoughts n words n every thing that I Am emanates the same thought "Love Light Vibrations" that comes from most all I have met this past year... There have been negative things occur, for the most part new miracles occur most daily now... wow... I Am living in heaven, I Am living my "Dream" and it is so overwhelmingly beautiful...

OK, to the point, I have posted several "blogs" in the message board section, I Am not sure if most of you visit that part of your meetup section, I hope that's the case as I have few responses to nil on the 2 most important "blogs" I have posted to date, please, if you would, go read these 2 blogs ASAP as timing is an issue... What I would like is to have one of the six meetups I am sending this to host a meetup event where I can share my dreams, visions and most certainly my voice with those of you that have ears and hearts to hear, I desire this event to be set ASAP...

Are any of you willing to help me set this up? Any one have a PA systems I can borrow?

First, please read carefully and watch the associated videos in the Blog titled:

~ Fire The Grid II ~ An hour of your time to heal our planet and our selves, {updated}

Now imagine what we can accomplish if we all partake of the opportunities that "Source" has laid before us, catch the "Vision" , go deep within and know your heart will not lead you astray, imagine the possibilities.

Please stop here, be sure to consume the blog before continuing here, what I share below will make more sense.

Secondly, please read carefully and watch the associated videos in the Blog titled:

Overtoning, as a way of life, this is my secret, I share it with you

Please stop here, be sure to consume the blog before continuing here, what I share below will make more sense.

I choose to share my heart, my overtones, my voice with you all...
What you just listened to: ~ I Am This That I Am ~ , I have kept it mostly to myself and had shared with my three oldest daughters and their significant others and my grand children, wow... I Am often greeted by them via their own little overstones, the tears of gratitude come remembering this now... OK, "Just Breathe"...

Then I meet a like minded soul "Feminine Goddess", we had a sacred exchange which occurred after we dug deep into our Astrology and Mayan readings via the links for the best free tools in the message board section, hint hint :)...
We looked at our Life Path Numbers, we watched spiritual movies, she helped me to connect much deeper with Mother Earth Gaia / Terra than ever before which in turn helped me to connect higher with my higher selves than ever before...
Then... weeeeee we had an overtoning session, my first full session that I have had opportunity to experience, what happened during our session penetrated deep with our inner beingness. I performed the overtoning, she received, but amazingly I received everything she did, the next step for both of us was to recieve complete inner healing, she has canceled her sessions with a counsoler... lol, we connected to our inner child and they feel safe now, I saw thier faces, they waved... I waved back, :)
I have no concern how one thinks of me, I come from a heart of compassion, I look and feel 10 years younger, I have a new energy, well I don't sleep much, I have something to acomplish, will you all help me?

What I share now is beyond words, you would have to experiance this yourself to truely understand and may be, I Am sure, some of you already have, :)... continued