align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › I Ain't Afraid

I Ain't Afraid

Peggy H.
prhenderson
Rolla, MO
Post #: 58
I posted this on the video page in our MaRSH under our About Page I love it and wanted to share itl.

A former member
Post #: 2
Beautiful and empowering . . . Thanks for sharing!
greg
KCGreg
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 38
I first heard this song on Linda Wilson's show, WomanSong, on KKFI (Saturdays, 90.1 FM, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.). I thought it was great, bought the album and we played it on the Voice of Reason (KKFI, 90.1 FM, Sundays, 7-8:00 a.m.). Both Don Kemerliing and Gary Purdom like it too. We later found out that it is part of the KKFI library, so we often play it as an end of the show transition piece while we are exiting the studio and the next show is coming on.

Thanks for the post!

Greg Swartz