add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › dgreer created a new draft for the KC Midtown FreeThinkers!

dgreer created a new draft for the KC Midtown FreeThinkers!

Kansas City, MO
Hi KC Midtown FreeThinkers Organizers,

I've created a draft for a new Meetup event for the Sunday, March 14th, 2010 screening of "What's the Matter with Kansas" sponsored by the Mainstream Coalition.

I haven't submitted the event because I can't be at the event and I'd be listed as the organizer. I believe the organizer should be at the event. I'll be at UMKC at Community of Reason for the lecture on Anthropogenic Climate Change from 1pm-3pm. The screening is at 2pm.

I will probably make it out for the Q&A after the documentary, so I'll be there around 3:30pm.

Does anyone want to be the organizer for this meetup at 2pm Sunday, March 14th, 2010? The Mainstream Coalition is a group which is a natural ally to Free Thinkers. Here's a link to their event page.

If no one can make it out at 2pm Sunday, I'll just delete this draft meetup and send out an email reminder instead.

The draft is hidden from group members, but as Organizers, we can collaborate on it together.
Check it out here:­

Doug Greer