addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › Meetup details changed: Food and drinks at McCoy's

Meetup details changed: Food and drinks at McCoy's

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

Sorry for the confusion in plans. But we will not be making the tour of the Nelson an official part of this meet-up after all.

If you wish to go, I've made a note with the information about the tour to be found on the calendar. Please feel free to get with each other and go if you want to!

But we will still be meeting at McCoy's for food, drinks and good conversation!

When: Friday, March 26, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
McCoys Public House and Brewkitchen
4057 Pennsylvania Ave
Kansas City, MO 64111
816-960-0866

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 31
Jennifer,

Did y'all not make it to the Nelson museum on the first Friday meetup this month?

Sam