addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › Ladies Night

Ladies Night

Jennifer
gambitgrrl
Kansas City, MO
Hey Ladies!

Things have been a bit crazy for me this past month, so I did not have time to figure out, and plan for a ladies night event for this month. I also thought that we would skip July as well, since the first Friday is July 2nd, and many may have plans for the holiday weekend.

I would also like you all to know that suggestions on things to do are welcome. You can either email me with ideas, or use the "suggest and Idea" and just put "Ladies Night" with the suggestion. We don't always have to make it the first Friday of every month. I choose that day, because it doesn't conflict with any of the other regular meet ups.

I also feel I should say, I show up for the meet-ups, whether it's just 2 of us or 10. So if you RSVP "yes" or "maybe", and decide the day of your not wanting to go, be sure to contact me so I know not to go myself.

I will make sure to email out my cell number to those who RSVP yes or maybe in the future, so you can get a hold of me if there is a last minute change.

I'll keep thinking of things to do, and look forward to future ladies nights. I've always had fun with you all! :)

Jennifer