addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

KC Midtown FreeThinkers Message Board › New organizer?

New organizer?

Shane
Koyacye
Montgomery, AL
Post #: 11
This may have been covered already in a meetup, but just in case it hasn't, I think we should find some way to choose a new organizer. I had fun with this group, and I don't want to see it go poof :(

I personally think that Jennifer would make a good organizer. If anyone else has any ideas, speak up. And speak up oin the next fifteen days!
cole m.
user 6710906
Olathe, KS
Post #: 3
It's an error. The group(s) will remain the same.
Jennifer
gambitgrrl
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 8
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but not to worry, the groups aren't going anywhere, and the leadership shall remain the same.

I don't think I could fill Cole or Iggy's shoes.....I have small feet! :3

Jenn
Shane
Koyacye
Montgomery, AL
Post #: 12
Ok, I just saw the notice that the organizer was gone, and figured that I'd put in my opinion and try to keep the group going. But hey, it turned out to be a false alarm, and no harm done.

And, Jennifer, from what I've seen, I really do think you would be good at it, whether you deny it or not tongue