sorry. I am not going to make it after all.
0 · November 23, 2012
I have a partial bundle of firewood. I will bring it.
0 · November 21, 2012
Hey all, looking forward to seeing you on Friday! The Woodridge Park area of Clinton Lake is really lovely but can be tricky to find if you haven't been there before. Here are directions from the KC area on how to get to the trail head for the George Latham trail.
- I-70 W (partial toll road) towards Lawrence
- Take exit 197 for KS-10 toward Lecompton/Lawrence
- Turn left onto KS-10 E/S Lawrence Trafficway (1.6 mi)
- Take the ramp to US-40 W/W 6th St (0.4 mi)
- Bear left onto Co Rd 442 (**watch for this intersection, it's easy to
miss. If you see signs for I-70 again you've gone too far)
- Turn left onto E 250 Rd/Co Rd 1023. Continue to follow E 250 Rd
- Turn left onto N 1250 Rd (1.0 mi)
- Take the 1st left onto E 350 Rd. (0.4 mi)
- Take the 1st right onto Woodridge. Destination will be on the right.
You can also paste these coordinates into the Google Maps search field to bring up the map: 38.926381,-95.437202
0 · November 20, 2012