No one has sent a message yet.
KCBusinesses is Relationship Networking for small business owners. We meet every other Tuesday from 9:00-10:30am at Mimi’s Cafe (95th and Quivira). During our meetings, we focus on a chosen topic of discussion. Participants in the discussion are encouraged to introduce themselves and their company when it is their turn to share in the discussion. We focus on building relationships within the group. We do not require referrals, but welcome recommendations. We are not industry exclusive, all are welcome. We don’t have dues, but offer an opportunity to sponsor our meet-up site (call Jodi at 816-588-9400 for details).
1) Small business owners looking for ideas to grow their business
2) Professionals looking for ideas on how to start their business
What you can expect:
1) Regularly scheduled meetings
2) Opportunity to share your business ideas with others
3) Relationship Networking, not just business card exchange
4) Review business startup ideas for those that aren't sure what they want to do yet
5) Learn good business practices to start and/or grow your business
6) Learn from others’ achievements and challenges
7) Fun and laughter with your peers.
20% Discount on Planning
677 Tech Entrepreneurs
Friday, Jul 12
428 ESCAPEES / HOULIGANS
Wednesday, Jun 19
Thursday, Jun 27
1,280 Dance Enthusiasts
Thursday, Jun 20