KCBusinesses Message Board › Welcoming Additional Leadership...

Welcoming Additional Leadership...

Jodi K.
user 7704378
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
Fellow KCBusiness members

Several of you have contacted me about the future of KCBusinesses, and some concern about leadership during my absence. I asure you, that leadership and KCBusinesses is strong and growing. I'm proud of the group we have built!

Joscelyn Starr has been amazing help, both during my absence and while I'm there. I appreciate her mentorship, leadership, and the knowledge she shares with us. Her business is growing, and her travel schedule is bound to make it difficult to make every meeting. She and I have discussed adding leadership and I've taken action!

Many of you already know Marianne Worthington as our Team Architect. As soon as she experienced our table of knowledgable business owners, she expressed interest in helping out with our meetings and website. Please join me in welcoming Marianne as a KCBusinesses leader. Her enthusiasm, and passion for building stronger business owners, will serve us well.

Thank you for your time and continued participation at the KCBusinesses table.
All the best,

Jodi Kruger