add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

KCMobileCore/Adobe Web Community Message Board › Look for someone to do immediate work

Look for someone to do immediate work

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello everyone, I know it has been quite sometime since I have seen you but I have a job opportunity. One of the sites at my company is coded in ColdFusion but I desperately need some changes done by 12/07/11. The website is and the changes include the header where the logo is, being smaller, the banner area being resized to be larger and the log-in getting smaller and put in the header of the site. If you are interested we can go over it in more detail. Just give me a call at 816.454.9344 X160 or at 347.759.1765 after 4:30pm. You don't have to come in to do the job and I would just need a price quote. If anyone knows of anyone else that would be interested please let me know.