addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

KCMobileCore/Adobe Web Community Message Board › Looking for a server admin

Looking for a server admin

Scott R.
srarden
Overland Park, KS
Post #: 4
Have a client who has about 4 web / db servers (Linux, MySQL) they host from their place of business / home and they are looking to do some moving of sites between servers, consolidation, and optimization. Really not my thing, so does anyone have a company or person who they turn to for that kind of thing that they could recommend?

Thanks for any suggestions!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm a freelance systems administrator and I run a small consultancy, Data Porters, LLC. I've been working with linux for about 18 years, and I have extensive experience with unix/linux, IP networks, databases (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc) and all of the open source software that usually goes along with Linux LAMP stacks. Feel free to contact me, either via MeetUp, or check out http://dataporters.co...­ (minimal, but has contact information). I am also local to KC (64089).
Scott R.
srarden
Overland Park, KS
Post #: 5
Thanks Brian! I'll pass on your web and email address to my clients. Not sure when they are looking to make the decision - sometimes they push hard to get something done, sometimes they seem to take forever. I'll also keep your info myself in case I run into the need again!