addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KENNESAW OPEN GYM ADULT (age 35+) VOLLEYBALL Message Board › Kennesaw Adult Volleyball Group

Kennesaw Adult Volleyball Group

A former member
Hi Everybody,

First off I want to thank you all for joining this modest Meetup Group.

I want you all to know my intentions were to simply create an event through the much larger ATLANTA VOLLEYBALL MEETUP GROUP (AVMG) but alas, my lack of computer navigation skills has reared its ugly head. As a result this group has been created.

Having said that we are faced with a situation in which this Tuesday event is going to be posted on both groups listings for the time being, I encourage you to add AVPG to your groups and in the future feel free to RSVP there so we can manage the numbers easier. This will be important in the (hopefully near) future when we fill the 18 slots available, it will be confusing because of the overlap. That is going to be my burden to bear but for now we should be good.

As of now not counting myself we have 3 RSVPs on this groups page and another 7 on the main AVMG listing. There will also be others there who have yet to register with meetup so we should have a good showing but there is still room for more, so if you might be considering joining us this week please do.

I hope to meet many of you very soon, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Jim