Come attend the general meeting of KNSJ's parent organization to to focus on voter integrity. Agenda:
1) Clean Elections Campaign with John Hartley
2) Overturn Citizens United! Stop corporate money buying politicians with SD Women Occupy
3) Move to Amend “A Corporation is Not a Person! Money is Not Free Speech!”
1) Clean Elections Campaign
2) Citizens United opened the floodgates for special interest groups to spend virtually unlimited, undisclosed amounts of money in American elections. Koch brothers and corp. groups are pouring tens of millions into campaigns to buy elections & influence.
3) Move to Amend co-sponsors of Senate Joint Resolution 19 to ask them to support language that overturns corporate constitutional rights, rather than merely granting government authority over campaign spending. Call the offices of Senators to demand Money is Not Free Speech