Kokanee Cleanup Day(and BBQ lunch)
When: Friday May 23, 2014 – 9:00AM
Where: Kokanee Work Center at Huntington Lake
What: Work projects for the day will include:
· Boneyard cleanup (organize and dispose of trash materials into dumpster on-site). Recycling sort.
· Hazard fuels reduction / overgrowth removal
· Chipping and broadcast of cut material (slash and woody debris)
· Painting, sweeping, raking around propane tanks and buildings, etc.
· Barbecue lunch! - Bring a picnic side dish like chips, beverage, potato salad, green salad, etc. I will bring burgers for the grill.
· Because you love Kokanee Work Center and want it to be clean, healthy and beautiful!
· Looking for a BBQ chef and lunch contributors
· Three (3) Project Leaders – to supervise brush chipping, fuel reduction, and boneyard cleanup
· Tools – Weed eater (1), blower (1), chainsaws (2-3), a couple of rakes and brooms
· Let’s avoid potential injuries by bringing (and wearing) all of your PPE and working within your quals.
· I will have all pertinent JHA’s on-site to review and sign.
· All employees will participate in a Tailgate Safety Session/Evac. Planreview prior to beginning work
I have hardhats and ear protection available if needed…just let me know in advance if you need anything.