Due to technical difficulties last month, Marquay Smith will present on SASS this month!
SASS, in short, is a CSS preprocessor that pretty much makes writing stylesheets faster and more efficient.
Marquay will cover:
• What CSS is with examples
• Introduce SASS with a thorough explanation of what it is.
• Demonstrate how to install SASS and then set up the environment.
• Different methods that can be used in SASS.
• Style a basic web page using the SASS method.
This will be a great presentation for those with a good grasp on CSS and are ready to learn more.
See you there!