Kane DuPage Cards Message Board › Getting together to play during the week.

Getting together to play during the week.

April
user 10750290
Naperville, IL
Post #: 1
Does anyone ever want to get together to play pinochle during the week in the evening? Saturday's don't always work for me.
A former member

Any time during the week, including days, would be preferable to weekend evenings.
A former member
I would love to play during the week. Preferably during the day. But I only like to play double deck pinochle. Please contact me if anyone is interested. thanks dianna 630-440-2606
A former member
Post #: 2
Diana:
Double deck picnochle was part of a progression that I made during college--from euchre to bridge, but it has been some time, and I would need a lot of coaching and viamin E to get up to your competency.
Adrian
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey I am always available to teach while I am playing. Double Deck that is. lol
Diana
diana2356
Roswell, NM
Post #: 6
I'd like to attend WHEN I can...I start a new caregiving job Monday for a lady with severe SEVERE dementia and will be working Monday AM thru Friday AM...available anytime FRI, SAT or SUN...well...I can be available.

A former member
Post #: 50
Being retired, I am usually available any time if someone is interested in playing cards.  Pinochle was the first "adult" card game I learned to play.  My parents and my grandma love to play it.  It was basically double deck pinochle.  I tried to learn Euchre, but I always had trouble with the order of the cards and which bower was which.crying  I would like to try it again sometime.  Thank goodness for spellcheck.biggrin
A former member
Post #: 3
Looks like we are pretty close to having a group for one table as long as we can agree on date,time and place--plus patience for the tutorials.
Gwen H.
gwen110249
Naperville, IL
Post #: 169
I am interested. After my finals week which ends the 18th.

Gwen
Debra
user 9045401
Group Organizer
Brookfield, IL
Post #: 6
Does anyone ever want to get together to play pinochle during the week in the evening? Saturday's don't always work for me.

there are others that may be interested in playing during the week- but for me week-ends are the best time.
We are planning to do and "xtra" Saturday night in January - but our regularly scheduled meet up is the 3rd Saturday evening of every month. Next meet up is Saturday, December 19th! Hope you can join us! Debra-Co-Organizer of Kane County Cards.