addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Kansas City Big Data Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Review Big Data Fest Hackathon and ongoing efforts

Meetup details changed: Review Big Data Fest Hackathon and ongoing efforts

Don P.
BigIrisDonP
Group Organizer
Leawood, KS
Hi all,
We have RSVPs for about 75 people this Thursday. I know the weather may present some challenges so please update your RSVP if you decide not to come. Parking instructions are on the site. Please drive safely and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday.
Don
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Kansas-City-Big-Data-Projects-Group/events/158390142/­
When: Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:30 PM
Where: DST Systems Inc
333 West 11th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.