Thought the Tennis Meet-Up Group would wanna know about this. ...
I posted on the message board, but not sure people check that out, so thought it could go to mailing list.
Thanks for considering.
The 2012 USTA Flex League spring season begins Mon., March 5th and goes until Sat., May 19th.
USTA Flex Leagues offer convenient, fun tennis on your terms. We have added additional levels, and mixed and senior doubles as well to the 2012 offerings.
Matches may be played on practically any tennis court near you. Flex leagues are great for any of the following:
* New players to town
* Players returning to tennis after an absence
* Folks looking to meet new people
* Players on USTA/WTT teams needing additional match play
* Those with crazy work or travel schedules
* Folks with flexible time
* Non-USTA members
* Players who want to experience USTA play but not affect their NTRP Rating
* Doubles "specialists" who wanna test the waters in singles
USTA Flex Leagues do NOT affect your official USTA NTRP rating, so you can play up or down one level for practice.
Flex leagues are open to USTA members and non-members, with a discount if you currently belong.
Levels are m/w 2.5/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 singles, coed 3.5 singles, m/w 3.5/4.0/senior/super senior doubles, and m/w 3.5/4.0 senior singles, and 7.0/8.0 mixed doubles.
Questions? Please contact or e mail me as the local tennis organizer.
The other 2012 seasons are: May 21 to August 4, and August 6 to October 27.
See you on the courts!