MoKan Tennis and Fun Group Message Board Kansas City tennis group Discussion Forum › Indoor Tennis this Friday at Midtown in Overland Park....Update!

Indoor Tennis this Friday at Midtown in Overland Park....Update! More spots possible!

Scott
akaScott
Group Organizer
Kansas City, KS
Hello Tennis Players!
The great folks at Midtown seen that all the spots are filled for Friday's event and that we have a waiting list. So they are going to see if they can't free up a couple more courts! The final word will be around 1pm on Friday....and I will post it and move some of you on the waiting list up into the spots if they become available. If I get to expand the guest list....the next set of people on the waiting list will automatically get added in order of sign up and you will receive a notice.
For those that have signed up....if you can't make it....please take the time to cancel on the site. The site is set up to automatically take the next person on the waiting list and move them into a reserved spot. If anyone has to no call, no show then you are denying someone else a spot.
So on that note......everyone keep signing up for the wait list.....because if I receive additional courts and someone can't make it....we might just have plenty of space!
Also note - when you arrive - please check in at the front desk and let them know you are with the Meet-Up Group!
http://www.meetup.com/Kansas-City-tennis-group/events/140575362/­