addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Kansas City area Preppers Network Message Board › book "Patriot Survival Plan" from arthur Matt Stevens

book "Patriot Survival Plan" from arthur Matt Stevens

A former member
Post #: 1
Has anyone purchased the book "Patriot Survival Plan" from arthur Matt Stevens, If so, is it worth $37 ?? I welcome any and all commits.
Jeff
user 64566422
Independence, MO
Post #: 9
I haven't looked at that one, but my library currently consists of:

• 31 Days to Survival: A Complete Plan for Emergency Preparedness by M.D. Creekmore
  • SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition: For Any Climate, in Any Situation by John 'Lofty' Wiseman
  • Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family by Arthur T. Bradley
  • The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster by Bernie Carr

Of course, these books duplicate some information, but they provide it in different ways. The SAS is like a Boy Scout manual on steroids, so not like a sit-down-and-read kind of book. There is a small in size, condensed version that would be good for a BOB. The 31 days seems good for task and list people by giving you tasks that can help your skills and help keep you focused on preparing. The 101 is similar, but is more generalized to the home. The practical guide is a more detailed description of things--purifying water, heaters, battery charging, etc. I probably just paid around $40 for the last three and got what could used. And just to note it, I have no connections to any of them.

So, sorry I could not address your specific question, but I thought I'd throw in what I did have in case you found it useful. Maybe I should remember to bring books to the meetings so interested people can look at them to see what they like. Different books speak to different people differently (really profound smile).