addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Kansas City area Preppers Network Message Board › New to Amateur Ham

New to Amateur Ham

Mel H.
user 117360542
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 1
Evening everyone. I recently received a Baofeng UV5RA for my birthday and have been trying to figure out how to set this thing up. Is there any Ham operators who could help a Noob set his handheld up. I have spent several evenings online trying to figure this thing out. as you might guess. It has been a nightmare. Thanks.
Skip S.
user 81954742
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 7
Additionally, anyone good with communications interested in hosting a introductory type class on radio communications?