Katy HackerSpace. Learn, Educate, Explore, Develop. Message Board › Please come to our meeting tonight!

Please come to our meeting tonight!

Katy H.
user 59419282
Group Organizer
Katy, TX
Hi All,

I am excited at the number of RSVP's for this evenings meeting. However, I've notices that the number is significantly smaller than our last meetup.
I'd like to try to get as many people as possible to come. Tonight's meeting will likely shape the direction we head as a group for the next year.
I'd like to make sure as many points of view as possible are represented.
I am ready to pull the trigger on renting a space, but I'd like input first on a number of topics, from what our focus should be to weather or not we should consider simply merging with Katy MakerSpace LLC.
I've written a number of you personally to make my plea that you come out tonight. The weather is good and there will be plenty of goodies.
I know it is a hassle and I'll try to keep these sorts of meetings to a minimum in the future. But please, if you are serious about being involved in a hackerspace, come out tonight and make your voice heard.
7PM at the Cinco Ranch Library, upstairs. I'll be onsite at about 6:45

-Daniel