Kick It Social - Soccer Message Board › COED SOCCER - SUMMER LEAGUE

COED SOCCER - SUMMER LEAGUE

Carlos S.
user 27906142
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL

Dear Players!

I wanted to let everyone know about our NEW summer coed soccer league on Sundays at McKinley Park. We will take individual registrations and form teams from scratch or help teams with need of fresh legs.

Here are the details and I hope you can forward my email to other players so they consider the league as well:

1) Kick Off Date: Sunday, June 10th at 2:30pm (first game)
2) We guarantee 8 games
3) We will play 2 x 40 minutes halves - longest playing time for Coed in Chicago
4) McKinley is a full size 11 v 11 field. Kick It Here to look for Pictures (Scroll Down until you see McKinley)
5) NEW! We will play with 3 officials: 1 central ref, and 2 linesmen. ONLY REC LEAGUE DOING THAT!!
6) We give jerseys with numbers on the back to 18 players.

Here is a link directly to the league: http://kickitright.com/kickitsocial/coed-mckinley­/

We also have several other benefits and perks through our sponsors, such as:

1) Drive to the games at a HUGE Discount with Zipcar
2) We will keep your team hydrated thanks to our sports beverage sponsor: ZICO
3) Receive complimentary injury screening thanks to our medical sponsor: Accelerated Rehab Centers
4) Receive sponsorship funds thanks to one of our many bar sponsors!

I am sure that you and your team will find a true soccer home with Kick It Social. Just give us a try! Oh, also, we have our OWN weekly soccer highlights and videos from each game! Here is the link to our newsletter: Upper 90!

Please, let me know if you have any questions about the league. I look forward to hosting your team!

Thanks,
Carlos Stremi
Kick It Right, LLC
Ph: 312-622-1638
www.kickitsocial.net­
cstremi@kickitright.com­

Read & Watch Your Own Soccer Highlights