Kid-Tech Startups Message Board › Stanford Project - Resolve issues in New Product Development - contact me

Stanford Project - Resolve issues in New Product Development - contact me

rakesh
user 65978142
San Jose, CA
Post #: 4
Folks,

New Product Development at startup or big company is challenging. You run into day to day issue and other issues that may hold off your success. Attending to those is key. Do you need some help?

I am working on a project at Stanford that involves identifying a critical issue in New Product Development and proposing solution. If you are working on some issue at your startup dealing with New Product Development and need some research to help you, contact me.

The issue has to be compelling enough so that it would be beneficial for your company and exciting for me to work on. I would need to spend some time with you for next few weeks so that we could better understand the issue better. We could talk about details on how to work this out, over our first meeting.

Perhaps it may help you resolve the issue or may be just give you more brainstorming ideas.
Either way it sure would be mutually beneficial for us.

Drop me an email : mrakeshm@yahoo.com
Subject : NPD issue proposal.

Thanks