I'll be presenting the results of the 2013 eBook Self Publisher Survey publicly at the Publishers and Writers of San Diego meeting on September 28. The cost is $!0 for members and $15 for non-members.
The talk addresses a number of topics from this report, including:
• What tools and services do authors use to self-publish?
• Where do authors sell the most eBooks?
• How do eBook standards like KF8 and EPUB apply to self-publishers?
• What are the trends in eBook publishing?
• Should you sign-up for KDP Select, and the new Kindle MatchBook program? How do they work?
• What social networks are people using to promote their eBook?
• How can print-on-demand help authors and publishers sell more eBooks?
Regardless of whether you are just starting out or are an experienced author/publisher, I think you'll find the information invaluable.