I started a meetup for those that want to learn more about micro-controllers, embedded systems, Arduino's and how to build and program them. I would like to have monthly meetings were members can come together to work on their projects and get help from other members.
Kids are welcome and encouraged to attend. I would like to hold classes on the basics, such as soldering, electronic parts identification, and building kids from AdaFruit, SparkFun, and MakerShed.
The goals are to:
- Meet other local Makers
- Share ideas, skills, and local resources
- Create collaborations between engineers, tinkerers, makers, artists, etc.
- Get projects ready for Maker Faire, Burning Man or other nearby events
- Create projects around the Arduino micro-controller
- Get opinions or advice on project execution
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About KingMakers||August 7, 2010 11:58 PM||Erik|