Kingston and Richmond Social Group Message Board › Tour of the Olympic Park

Tour of the Olympic Park

Ellen
EllenvK
London, GB
Hello and happy New Year!

Apologies if you have already received a similar email to this one, but I couldn't remember if I sent it or not, so thought it was better to be safe than sorry and send it again!

I just wanted to drop you a quick reminder that you have signed up to attend the Tour of The Olympic park. The bad news is, we're now meeting half an hour earlier! So you will need to be at Richmond Station for 9:30am!!! The good news is, as so many people want to come it will work out cheaper (I am of course presuming loads of people aren't now going to drop out because we're starting 30 minutes earlier!)

As so many people are coming, I've decided it was too much hassle to try and collect the money in advance, so please bring some cash with you on the day and I will collect it on the tube. As it stands if all 42 of us turn up it will only be £3.33 each! I expect some people to drop out though (as they always do) so I'm expecting it to cost between £5 and £7 each. (Go on prove me wrong!)

See you in a couple of weeks for what is bound to be a really interesting day!

Ellen

PS I'll email me mobile number out to everyone the day before in case you haven't got it.