Packet-Sniffing and Man-in-the-Middle Attacks…
Cool Things You Can do with Bash Scripting Sara Perrott will be going over:
1. Choosing an appropriate wireless NIC
2. Basic bash scripts (channel searching, specific channels)
3. Capture to screen, then capture to file
4. Analysis in Wireshark
5. Man in the middle attack (also bash scripting but with an external wifi card as well)
6. If we have time, a little fun with the Reaver Pro and WPS pin hacking (I will bring a Wifi point for it to attack)
Guests must join the meet up group to be able to join us.
See you there!!!!