What you don't know about networking is costing you clients! Join international speaker, best selling author, Sue Clement of Success Coaching, as she shares her best secrets on how to leverage your time and networking opportunities while building powerful and lasting connections.
Are you disappointed with the minimal results you get from all your networking efforts? Perhaps you’ve thrown in the towel and don’t even bother to network regularly because your results never amounted to more than a pocket full of business cards and trivial conversations.
This Meetup is sponsored by the Kitsilano Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber offers business networking, educational seminars, government advocacy, as well as a cost saving group insurance health benefit plan for Chamber members
If you like this event, check out other events on the Kits Chamber main website: http://www.kitsilanochamber.co
Join Sue and discover:
- The C.A.S.H.TM system that shifts networking from just an activity to being a profitable strategy;
- The best ways to build meaningful and lasting connections that inspire people to know, like, trust and refer you;
- A key technique guaranteed to improve your results (you’ll be surprised at how effective this is);
- The secret to effortlessly attract clients and referrals at every networking or social event you attend;
- The biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make when networking that are losing them prospects every time.
Sue is best known for expediting business success. After building a local employment agency from concept into a multi-million dollar enterprise, she is an expert in marketing, sales, and leadership and brings a depth of real world experience to her clients and audiences. As a certified business coach since 2000, she has impacted thousands of entrepreneurs helping them simplify their marketing and get more clients.
Her book, Insider Secrets to Referral Success, highlights the powerful, yet simple Referral Success formula she uses to guide her clients to greater success.
Early risers, come and kickstart your day once a month with insightful discussions on current business challenges.
- 6:50 - 7:20 am Sign-in, get your coffee/breaky early. Be ready to develop meaningful camaraderie
- 7:20 - 7:45 am Greetings
- 7:45 - 8:30 am Keynote presentation
- 8:30 - 9 am Door prizes. Share & learn camaraderie continues
- Calhoun's will make it easy for you to keep the hungry growlies at bay with 10% off coffee/food items
DOOR PRIZE donors will get extensive promotions plus their business logo prominently featured in the Sponsor column. Contact Judy/Christian if you have a product/service to promote. Preference will be given to official KCC members. By accepting a door prize for donation, KCC is not recommending or endorsing any particular product.