addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Knit+Wine Brooklyn Message Board › Knit+Wine December

Knit+Wine December

Megan C.
user 10207458
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Everyone -

I hope many of you received the message I sent around yesterday afternoon. Sadly, Bar Olivino was robbed, the wine bar was damaged, and the owner had to close the bar yesterday. As soon as I got the news from her, I tried to notify everyone but do apologize to those of you who traveled there to find a shuttered wine bar!

I am happy to arrange a "make-up" knit+wine for this coming Sunday, Dec. 6th, for those who might be interested. If you are, please respond to this message, or send an email to: knitandwine@gmail.com

There will be no other meetup in December - I will be out of the country for the holiday. So our next scheduled meetup will take place on January 31st. Please mark your calendars!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Best,
Megan

e: knitandwine@gmail.com
canning.megan@gmail.com
t: 347/ 623. 9056