Knit+Wine Brooklyn Message Board › Fiber Guild Forming in Brooklyn - Meeting Sunday February 21st at Central Li
A fellow crocheter shared info about a Brooklyn based crochet/knit/spinners/whatever-craft-you-like guild that is forming.
I have pasted the inforamtion from the flyer below.
Please join us for the first meeting of our Brooklyn Guild !
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Central Library, Grand Army Plaza – Trustees Room 3rd Floor
(Eastern Parkway side of the building)
1. Adoption of By-Laws
2. Selection of name for the Guild
3. Election of officers (or agreement to delay until the next meeting)
4. Discussion of World Wide Knit in Public Day (June 13, 2010)
5. Future meeting dates, and rotation of meeting locations
6. Dues (this might need to be tabled for the next meeting)
7. Business Relationships (how to work with Local Yarn Stores)
8. New Business - this is the fun part!
Now that we are a Guild, what do we do next???
Subway: 2 or 3 train to Eastern Parkway, B (Q train rush hours only) train to 7th Avenue
Bus: B41, B71 to Grand Army Plaza or B69 to Union Street/Prospect Park West
Car: Grand Army Plaza is located at the intersections of Flatbush Avenue, Eastern Parkway, and Union Street in Brooklyn, NY.
Brooklyn Public Library
10 Grand Army Plaza