addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Knit+Wine Brooklyn Message Board › Yarn donations needed for women's support group in the Bronx

Yarn donations needed for women's support group in the Bronx

Megan C.
user 10207458
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
Hi All -

An artist friend is starting a crochet workshop for women at a shelter in the Bronx and looking for yarn donations. All the info is below. If you are interested, please contact her directly:

crystalirenegregory@gmail.com

Thanks!
Megan
------
Hi All,

I am working with the Vida Guidance Center in the Bronx teaching crochet workshops as a sort of therapy. I am starting a new group 'Women's Support Group' but ran out of donated material. I am wondering if anyone has yarn that they want to donate? This project start the 7th of May and there are 12 women so looking for 12 skeins of yarn.

Thanks so much,
Crystal Gregory

www.crystalgregory.org