align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Knit+Wine Brooklyn Message Board › New Meetup: May Knit+Wine Night

New Meetup: May Knit+Wine Night

Megan C.
user 10207458
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Everyone!

The next Knit+Wine Night is on May 30, which is Memorial Day weekend. I'm wondering if you would rather have this meetup in Ft. Greene Park instead of at the bar? We could turn it into a potluck knitting picnic. If we did that, there would obviously be no limit to the number of people who could attend.

I've set up the event for our regular time and place here on Meetup (see below) to get it on your calendars, but would like to hear back from you-- picnic or bar olivino? I'll adjust the event details pending your responses.

Best,
Megan

......................................­...................

Announcing a new Meetup for Knit+Wine Brooklyn!

What: May Knit+Wine Night

When: Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:00 PM

Where:
Bar Olivino
899 Fulton Street (Clinton-Vanderbilt)
Brooklyn, NY 11205

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Jackie
masonbee
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Hello Megan,

The picnic idea sounds perfect. Especially since this would mean no limit on people attending.

Jackie