August 21, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Canadians love social media, so why are so many of them still stuck communicating with outdated tools at work?
Lisa Vanderlip of the Canadian Cancer Society, will present a case study about how the Society’s National Office piloted, launched and manages internal social media networks, using Yammer, to boost staff engagement and collaboration and achieve its goals.
Attend this session to learn how to make your workplace social from the inside out, including:
- Tips for getting staff and senior management to support and buy in to internal social networks.
- Strategies for developing uses cases / goals for internal social networks that support organizational goals.
- Tactics for training staff on internal social media tools.
- Ways to measure if your internal social tools are increasing staff engagement and helping achieve goals.
- Best practices and tips for managing your internal social networks so they create value for employees and boost collaboration.
Lisa Vanderlip is Senior Internal Communications Specialist at the Canadian Cancer Society.
6 pm - doors open
6:30 pm - speaker
8:00 pm - meeting concludes
Note: To keep the administrative effort in organizing this group to a minimum, we ask for payment on line ($10). Payment at the event is $20; receipts will not be issued for in-person payment.