Knox EarthDrum Message Board › Poll - Winter First Friday Drum Circles?

Poll - Winter First Friday Drum Circles?

Kevin M.
user 9586584
Group Organizer
Knoxville, TN
Hi all,
We scheduled a First Friday Drum Circle at Yoga Haven this month and no one came. Our speculation is that it was Halloween weekend and there were a lot of other events going on. We need some feedback please as to what is wanted from Knox EarthDrum members over the winter months. Please take a few moments to answer the following questions:
1) Are you interested in participating in indoor First Friday drum circles through the winter?
2) Are you good with Yoga Haven (chosen for its good acoustics and attractive layout) or would you prefer another location? If other, where?
Please feel free to post other comments and suggestions.
thanks,
Kevin Meyer & Eric Dixon
Knox EarthDrum
Catherine C.
user 111608032
Knoxville, TN
Post #: 1
Hi everyone. I am a new member as of yesterday and I would like to attend First Friday drum circles during the winter. I hope all of you do as well! I am new to drumming but excited about learning and participating. In my opinion, Yoga Haven is a wonderful choice of a location. I attend Reiki meetups there and also a one-time shamanic drumming session. The acoustics are great and the energy of the place is wonderful! If you all decide a different place works better, I will still be there. Thanks, Catherine