Directions from I-40:
- Take Exit 380/West Hills
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left onto Kingston Pike
- After the third traffic light, take the next right turn onto Cheshire Drive (at the Olive Garden)
- Go .1 mile and turn right into the Windover complex
- Go over 3 speed bumps and turn left into parking lot F, the last one on the left
- Suite F10 is the last door on the right
- Tel [masked]
The focus of the practice is Calm Abiding Meditation in the Tibetan Tradition. It is easy to practice this and the benefits are a calm and smoothe mind, a feeling of peace. The practice is perfect for beginners and long time practitioners. People who attend regularly will progress. As per the needs and development of the students, deeper instructions will be given. Prasad Robert Hutter, a long time practioner in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, will be leading the practice. He has over 20 years experience meditating in retreat, approximately 4 to 8 weeks per year, with bona fide Meditation Masters; as well as his daily mediation practice.
The group operates on a donation basis. There is no obligation to donate The recommended donation is $5 to $15. For more info please go to www.prasadhutter.com Please arrive a few minutes early so the practice can start on time.