We have a special guest, Stephen Lyman, who gives us a quick lecture about shochu.
His website is: http://kampai.us/... You can ask him any questions about shochu.
You will notice "shochu diet" on his website. What is shochu diet? Please visit his website to find that out!!!
What you will enjoy:
- Tori Shin chef will provide you a quick lesson how to clean up chicken for Yakitori
- They will also show you how to skew them before grilling
- Lesson while you are enjoying sake or shochu of the month and eating 8 yakitoris.
* We provide you material with full of information about yakitori as well (for you to keep).
* You even had a chance to participate in grilling.
* When you notice chef's cue, please raise your hand and learn how to grill yakitori like a pro!
So don't miss this opportunity.
Price: $40 tip & tax incl. (cash only)
We start 12:30pm sharp (through 3:00pm)