Mmm... spicy tofu stew and more....
Alright, it's not ALLLL spicy!! lol... In fact, there are 5 levels of spiciness from which you can choose. You can ask for no heat, and your tofu stew will be made to order with no red pepper paste at all. Or, you can ask for as hot as they can make it, and it'll be served fiery hot. The choice is yours! :) Any way you like it, this restaurant continues to be my go-to place for its tofu, bibimbap, galbi, and much more! This time, I'm inviting you to come along! (P.S. You can either order the stews a la carte, or order off of their DineLA menu.) http://www.discoverlosangeles.com/what-to-do/restaurants/bcd-tofu-house-wilshire
***The strict membership policy rules will be enforced. Please see http://www.meetup.com/Korean-Barbecue-Groupies/about/ if you have any questions.*****
1. Please bring cash to settle your bill. Bring singles if you can because if the server is busy, it might be awhile before he can make any change for you. And, we don't want to bombard him with 4 separate cc bills, unless we just have to! lol...
2. Parking is available in the parking lot. If it's full, street parking is available.
3. Please arrive no later than 7:15 p.m. This restaurant gets really busy and crowded. We can only be seated once everyone in our party has arrived. That's the restaurant's rule. **This group will be meeting out in the patio, right outside the entrance. (Please don't block the entrance, though, for their other patrons. Their staff can get a bit snippy if you block their entrance.) I'll arrive no later than 7:10 p.m. and wait around in the patio.) By 7:15 p.m., whether you're there or not, we're going to ask to be seated. If you are late, then you are not going to get a seat. This restaurant gets much too crowded to accommodate any late-comers, and you'll just be counted as a no-show. So, please make sure this time works for your schedule before you rsvp.
4. Cost: approximately $25-30 person. Cash in small bills is preferred since we don't want to bombard the waiter and ask for separate checks. Everyone will order their own stews, but there are other dishes on the menu that we may order together and share family style. So, please come prepared for that.
5. If you want more details/pictures about this restaurant, feel free to do a Yelp search before you rsvp.
6. If you are sick on the day of the event, please kindly change your rsvp to a No. We'd rather have you get better on your own at home. We won't count it against you. In fact, everyone will appreciate you for doing so!
7. If you have any questions, please email me or post your questions on the wall below.
Hope to see you there! :)