addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Korean Barbecue Groupies/Korean Food Connoisseurs! Message Board › New Meetup: BCD Tofu House

New Meetup: BCD Tofu House

Andree
winegrrl
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Korean Barbecue Groupies!

What: BCD Tofu House

When: Friday, January 28, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: BCD Tofu House
3575 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 382-6677

BCD Tofu House
3580 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010

I have been going here for several years. They have the best Kalbi (marinated Ribs) that I have ever tasted. They also have excellent Kimchi, and they provide a fried fish for all meals and a few other types of banchan.
In addition they have combinations that provide soon tofu of many varieties (mild, medium or spicy.) They also have bim bim bap for this who don't want tofu, or tofu salad for vegetarians. Each meal is prepared individually or you can share. Prices are under $20 including tax and tip - and service is excellent - waitresses are friendly.

BCD is a chain which provides non-msg and organic tofu.

For dessert I recommend Paris Baguette, a delicious but economical French bakery featuring pastries for just $1.60 each and coffee. It is on 6th St. at Alexandria Ave. (between Normandie and Vermont) and they stay open until 9:00 PM.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­