Korean Barbecue Groupies/Korean Food Connoisseurs! Message Board › A TIP TO MAKE A SUPER DELICIOUS ASIAN DINNER IN 15 MINS !! BET YOU LOVE IT

A TIP TO MAKE A SUPER DELICIOUS ASIAN DINNER IN 15 MINS !! BET YOU LOVE IT

A former member
Post #: 26
You’re an Asian and living in USA make you feel homesick? Or you want healthy asian dish but tired to go out because the flavor is not traditional? From now on, all you need to do is finding a nearest Whole Foods Store. And pick up a great product from Star Anise Foods: HAPPY PHO. Do you know Pho from Vietnam? It’s hard to make but super yummy. But you don’t have to spend much money for going outside.

Its new Pho-making kit called Happy Pho by this woman who used her grandparents' recipe to make them. They come in a box with a spice packet and a pack of pho noodles for 2 people. I was skeptical at first, but they have a simple recipe at the back that takes 15 mins. All I need to get is some chicken or beef broth and fresh ingredients, and the Pho that came out is absolutely delicious! It's also all natural and organic and made with brown rice. So, it’s absolutely good for your health and your family.

Moreover, It’s Versatile, too – you can make it any way you want, have it in your cupboard and throw together a quick healthy meal with whatever found in your fridge: you can use it for Pho soup ( with the spice in it), pad thai, stir fry, salad, or as a side serving.

Check these gorgeous products here: http://staranisefoods...­
Or you can find it in Amazon.com just by typing Star Anise Foods.
Especially, it is now available at "International Foods" section - bottom shelf with the Gluten Free labels at most of Whole Foods store in Southern California

Enjoy and i bet you will love it smile