addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Vince
user 10184378
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
Does anyone know of any formal classes that teach Korean? I see that Richland College (part of DCCC) teaches a class, but it's a level 1 beginner's class. I'm looking for something a little more advanced, like a 3rd or 4th semester course.

Also, does anyone live closer to the Grapevine area? I'm looking to find some new language exchange partners and/or Korean tutor.
Jo S.
smithjoc
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4
There is a more advance formal class through the Dallas Korean School with an adult class at the Richardson Church on Saturday mornings from 9:30am to 12:30pm. This semester starts on 8/29/09. Here is contact information, if you do need more info:

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------------------
If you can not take the course in Richland College, you can learn in the Dallas Korean School on Saturday.Come to Saturday Korean School for Intermediate course(non-credit)Class Begin : August 29, 2009 (9:30-12:30)Text: Writing and Communication 1-2 /(School Book provided)­Tuition: $180 for SemesterInstructor: Hwa Ja BangChurch Location: Binnerri Church 1301 Abrams Rd. Richardson TX 75081 972-680-2560(Home) 469-995-4025(c)

Also, there is a study group that meets at the Mozart Bakery at the HMART Shopping Center in Carrollton, on Sundays from 7-9 pm.